The Nigerian Police Academy Wudil, has released the RC8 selection examinations result held on 17, September, 2020.
A statement signed by the institution spokesman, ASP N. Habib said the commandant of the college Assitant Inspector General of Police, Zanna Ibrahim advised candidate to visit the POLAC’s official website on www.polac.edu.ng to check their results.
The statement further stated that successful candidates are to appear for screening/interview before the Selection Board in the following batches/dates:
BATCH ONE: Sat 21st – Fri 30th Oct, 2020
BATCH TWO: Sat 31st Oct – Fri 6th Nov, 2020
BATCH THREE: Sat 7th Nov – Fri 13th Nov, 2020
1. Akwa Ibom
BATCH FOUR: Sat 14th Nov – Fri 20th Nov, 2020
Ibrahim warned thats Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy, adding that Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
The college listed the following as criteria for the selection and screening exercise.
5. Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
6. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
a. Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
b. Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
c. Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government. Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same State of the rank of Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
d. Original UTME (JAMB) result slip 2020
e. Police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
f. Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
g. Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice
7. Candidates who fail to bring along with them thedocuments listed above will be disqualified.
*Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
8. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
a. Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
c. Face mask
e. Sufficient money for Feeding, transport to and from Wudil.
f. Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
9. All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
10. While assuring the candidates, their parents/guardians of transparent screening, the Commandant advised them to be wary of scammers and not to offer any kind of financial incentive or otherwise to anybody in desperation of securing admission for their wards.